Create Balance (Body, Mind and Soul) and Heal Within
When you think about health, your first thoughts are diet and exercise, right? But health isn’t just about physical well-being. Our mind and body are connected and affect each other in many ways. A healthy balance between body, mind and spirit is important. You can do that by nurturing your complete self, including physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual needs.
From a holistic perspective, healing happens when there is a state of optimal well-being, vitality and wholeness. It’s not about the absence of diseases or symptoms alone. You need to cultivate balance in your body, mind and soul for your happiness and a healthy future.
How to Make Your Mind, Body and Spirit Work Together?
- Set aside time every day to quiet your mind and meditate. It is one of the most powerful ways to balance your mind.
- After breathing, eating is one of the most vital bodily functions. Add lots of colourful fruits and vegetables to your diet.
- Get minimum of 15 minutes of moderate to fast-paced exercise every day for heart health, stamina and better mood.
- Take some time for restful sleep as it is essential for being healthy and energetic. Restful means, sleeping without prescription drugs or alcohol, drifting off easily as you turn off the night and sleeping soundly all night long.
- Release emotional toxins, residing in the form of anger, disappointment or hurt.
- Lastly, don’t forget to enjoy a good belly-laugh at least once every day.
In reality, an active and creative life rescues our body, mind and soul from the daily stress and pressures of life. It develops mindfulness, concentration and helps us to get in touch with our inner self. Refocus your priorities towards your well-being to work on the relationship between body, mind and soul.
If you need some help to find the right balance and peace of mind, you can always consult an expert in Pune for holistic healing.